Saturday, February 22, 2014

Guys, I'm Still Here

It's been almost two weeks since I posted on my blog and thought it was about time to say hi. So hi!

It's been a pretty low key couple of days around here, with my mom being down for the count. That's fine cause I love napping as much as any Rached.

We did have some fun for my mom's/Leo's birthday last Sunday. We went to the new park uptown; Leo stayed home. Because it was a special occasion, I wore my favorite blue bandana.



In case anyone was wondering, I'm not always perfectly photogenic. Every now and then, like everybody else, bad photos happen to the Boone-meister. It was in a shadow, so mom had to brighten it for me, but even with the poor resolution and mom's whack Photoshop skills, you can see that underbite is ridiculous!


No Booney's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment