Friday, October 3, 2014

Ch-ch-changes!

Hello again! It's Katie here and I'm taking over Boone's blog. Why? Because he's the biggest dog-blog-slacker I've ever met.


#nofilter

I'm sure you can understand it's a challenge to get a 2 1/2 year old golden to blog on a regular schedule ("do your homework before we Chuck-It"). But seriously.

Originally, Boone's blog was to share all his random, daily adorable-ness, but turns out he does a lot of the same adorable stuff regularly which doesn't make a very interesting read. And him having his own outlet did not keep him from dominating all my other social media, so I'm kicking him to the curb Instagram.

There's so much more interesting dog stuff to talk about, but it's not just the type of stuff the Pup likes to think about.

This is a new era.

This just became a dog-mom-blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment