Saturday, December 20, 2014

There's a New Boy in my Bed

Soooo, I just realized I have this post back from October 31st, that I never published. Sorry it's outta date. Not sorry it's adorable.

Boone is a cuddler.


Pat's out of town this weekend which means Boone gets to come upstairs and into bed! Even though Boone is usually not allowed on the second floor of our home, when Pat travels I'm allowed to have him with me all the time. You know, so I "feel safe." Whatever works.

Sorry, I lost the link. :/
Not around here...

Boone takes his role as temporary man-of-the-house very seriously. He's not one of those dogs who kicks you in the ribs or puts his butt in your face either, he sleeps perfectly still all night, right on Pat's pillow. He's close enough to cuddle, but not so close that I can't move at all. He must be making up for his rotten behavior earlier this week, because he is being an absolute angel.

For those of you who don't know, Pat has a very strict no-Boone-upstairs rule. He says it's to eliminate pet hair in the carpet, I point out the cats primarily live upstairs. It's an argument two years in the making and it shows no signs of stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment