Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Broncos Must Be Meanies

I don't even know what a Bronco is, but I hate it. My dad is probably going to disown me, because he seems to really, really like whatever it is. And I don't even think we live in Omaha. C'mon dad.

The reason I don't like the Broncos is my dad bought a new TV because "Peyton is going to the Super Bowl." I don't know who Peyton is either, but going to my bowl is my favorite time of day, so I understand why Dad is excited for that guy. What's not so exciting is that my parents came home with a big, big box and I had to wait in my bedroom while Mom and Dad had playtime without me.


Bummer.

This is why I have decided Broncos must be meanies: they lead to TVs which lead to Boone-free playtime. And they won't even share all the food that's in their super bowl. So Broncos are meanies, just like Atticus.

No comments:

Post a Comment